Saturday, September 27, 2014

A WORKING SATURDAY

If I had to work on a Saturday, today was not all that bad.  It was very quiet.  Such a change from last week.

Sheila was our librarian today.  It was so good to work with her again.  We always got along so good.  She's still working at her knitting.  I think I have to get back to mine now that the weather is getting cooler.

It was a beautiful day today.  It felt just like summer -- up in the 80s.  Quite a change from yesterday when it was so cold in the house I put on our first fire.


Even Snowy was cuddling up to me.  I just love her odd eyes.


We watched the movie "God Is Not Dead" last night.  What a wonderful movie.  Every one should see it.  I'm going to do a Movie Monday post on it next week.  But if you have a chance to see it, please do.

I finished another book today and started on the next one.  At least this month I am going through books quickly.  I hate spending a whole month on one book.

Well, got to get going to bed.  Tomorrow is a big day.  Fellowship Time at 10:00 a.m., Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. and Harvest Day at 5:00 p.m.  I'll be taking lots of pictures and telling you all about it.  I'm so excited.

Until later....

Good Night!


Kathy
-------------------------------------------
Today's weather:
Sunny
High:  84 degrees
Low:  59 degrees
Sunrise:  6:53 a.m.
Sunset:  6:49 p.m.
11 hours and 56 minutes of daylight 

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! Especially the fireplace! Your sweet kitty does have gorgeous eyes!
    God is Not Dead was an excellent movie!! Glad y'all got to see it!
    Sweet dreams! I am about to go to sleep myself! Will drive on home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a nice cool day. My daughter and I spent a good portion of the day at a flock and fiber festival. I didn't buy any yarn but did buy a set of interchangeable circular needles. Now I need to get to knitting sox. I have lots of yarn and it needs worked on. Glad you had a good work day. Take care and have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fireplace. It looks so cozy.....The picture at the end of your blog was so cute! That's the
    way to do dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking in on ya! I've been away from blog land for a bit :)
    Glad you had a good day at work today and hope the Harvest Fest is a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.