Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'M BETTER

Thank you all for standing by me.  I'm feeling better each day.  I think the anniversary of my grandmother's death, Joe's sister's death, our daughter-in-law's cancer treatments, my bad health and Joe's bad health all coming at the same time, led to things getting to a point where I became overwhelmed.  Things around the house just went by the wayside.  All I did was sleep and even though I had five days off from work, with plenty of time to clean, nothing got done.  I haven't been able to think straight and have been sad.  And having a thyroid that isn't working and makes me depressed doesn't help one bit.

But I think that going back to work has helped me.  I have to put things aside and deal with what is going on around me at the moment.  I have to get things done.

I will be back in a few days -- maybe a week or so.  I hope you'll be back too.

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. That is a lot to deal with.
    My friend sent me this quote...
    "Depression, anxiety, and panic attacks are NOT a sign of weakness.They are signs of having tried to remain strong for far to long. Did you know that 1 in 3 of us go through this at some point in our lives."
    You are not alone Kathy.
    I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need, Kathy. I feel bad, wish we could help you more, just take one day and one task at a time. Nurture yourself. Sending prayers to you and Joe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can be strong all the time. Give yourself the time & care you need to heal. My prayers to you & Joe
    that you be surrounded by His peace,love & strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,

    I'm thinking about you in all this time of tribulation and sickness and sorrow. We just get overwhelmed sometimes, and have to pause and re-group and REST both mind and body.

    I see your snow is exactly OUR snow---it took a great swipe at us, passing through, then thundered on over your way. We broke the ALL TIME record this year, and it's strange to see the brown ground peeking through all over the back yard. First time we've seen dirt in a month.

    Do stay well and warm---my thoughts and prayers are with you,

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, Some times I think of that old saying "when it rains, it pours." That sure sounds like your case. Just too much on your hearts. I know there is always someone worse off than me...so I carry on. Stay strong Kathy. You know you can do it. Blessings to you and Joe, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that keeping busy often seems like the hardest thing to do when life is crappy but really the best thing to do. Hang in there. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.