Saturday, April 7, 2012

THE DAY BEFORE

I tried.  I really did.  But things just haven't gotten done around the old homestead.  Today I was so exhausted I just couldn't wake up.  I dozed almost all day.  I got some things done, but not a lot.  So even though I said I wouldn't be, I am officially stressed.


But there were some good things today, and I need to focus on that.  Right?  For one thing, the church heater is finally fixed.  I took some iced tea over to Joe and Jim.  They said they were almost finished, so I stuck around to take Joe (and his tools) home.  Two hours later they were done.  I guess that was "almost finished" to them.  At least I was able to make my phone calls while I was waiting.

I never found the black jacket I was looking for.  I'll probably find it in the middle of the summer when I don't need it.  But I did find a black sweater I can use.  It isn't what I wanted, but it will still be cute.  My friend Debbie is going to church with us, so I am going to ask her to take a picture of Joe and me in our "best".  By the way, we will be matching.  Oh, the joy of being married and making your husband wear the same color.  Ha, ha.  And I will have someone take my picture in my second cute outfit that I am going to wear to the restaurant.  I bought an Asian style red and white top with lotus blossoms that is absolutely adorable!

A little more cleaning before going to bed, then an "early to rise" day to get some things done before church.  So enough for today.  Goodnight, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures! I want to see your matching Easter outfits!

    You are so cute!
    You always work so hard... ahd it always turns out beautiful for you.

    Happy Easter to you and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's "almost finished" always means a few hours. It must be the language of men :)

    Can't wait to see your Easter outfits. Hope your day was wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.