Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THE LATEST


I stayed home from work yesterday and went to the doctor's office in the morning.  Wrong thing to do.  Because he had been out yesterday, everyone was in there.  I had 18 people ahead of me.  There were no seats left.  An older woman with a cane came in.  She was standing and not one person would get up to give her a seat.  She finally had to leave.  I ended up leaving too.  The pain in my stomach was so bad I couldn't stand there.

Joe and I went back for his afternoon hours and it was much better.  Only 3 people ahead of me.  Dr. Skobinsky does not think I have C. diff.  Like Dr. Chojnacki he thinks it is too far removed from the surgery date, but he is sending me for a test anyway.  The only problem is it is a bowel test and until that settles down there is no way I can take it.  He is also sending me to a gastroenterologist on an emergency basis.  I have an appointment for 9:30 this morning.

The bowels and stomach are starting to settle down, but are still upset.  I told Joe that even if everything was perfect I was still going to go.  Two weeks is two weeks too long.

When I called work and told my boss I would be out the rest of the week he was not happy.  I can't help it.  I told him this was not fun for me.  I didn't do this on purpose.  We are having an all-day all-staff meeting tomorrow that is mandatory for us to attend.  No one wants to go.  But I would rather be feeling great and go to the meeting than have what I have.

I will post later when I find out what is going on.

2 comments:

  1. I am sitting here on the edge of my seat wondering what is going on with your stomach. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I will check in on you again tomorrow. Praying for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon; stomach issues are no fun at all!

    By the by - love the pic! LOL

    ~Val

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.