Monday, December 17, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 15 -- VISITING RITE AID



Hello, friends!  Every year I am amazed when this day comes.  One week!!!  How can I get everything done in one week?  But somehow I always do.

On Saturday Joe and I headed for Rite Aid to pick up a few things.  While there I was looking at the Christmas things as I always do.  Joe looked up and saw all these things on the top shelf of the next aisle over so we walked around the corner to see them.  If I had a larger house, I would be very tempted to spend lots of money.  These were nice!  They were also expensive!

The snowmen, reindeer and elves were so cute!



The nutcrackers were what we saw first from the other aisle.  They were about 3 or 4 feet tall and were over $100.  Very beautiful!



How about a bear or an elf?



Two Minnies and a Charlie Brown.  These were at least 3 feet tall.  So cute!



These snowmen almost looked like birch bark and were about 30 inches high.



Someday when I am rich and have a mansion I'll be able to have these.  Ha, ha!  In the meantime I'll just admire them from afar.  Even when I can't own something, I still enjoy looking at them.

Have a great day!

Kathy






9 comments:

  1. I love those snowmen and could put them on top of a bookcase...but they would have to stay there year round! heehee! Love your pretty Cardinal sweater! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, enjoying them on the shelf!
    Those birch snowmen would come home with me, if I had room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Amber could use these y’all decorations in her foyer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with shopping with your eyes! You are looking very festive in your Christmasy shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Someday when I'm rich and have a mansion" that's my exact dream here! Would love to buy every single decoration in every single shop but life never works in my favour:( Really liked the birch-like snowman though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Charlie Brown! I live in a big house but with 8 people. Still no room for excess stuff :)
    Thanks for taking me along on your shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nice thing about looking is that it's FREE, Kathy, and also some of those cute figures you saw will be reduced within a day after Christmas...in case you still want to bring any home, at least they won't be as costly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are downsizing now so I am not even tempted to buy new decorations but those are really nice! Looking is good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowmen are so cute! But I am finding that what I like in the store doesn't look the same in my home.It requires a LOT of self control not to get something.It is hard to believe Christmas is only 1 week away! I'm hoping for just a dusting of snow for Christmas Eve/Day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.