Thursday, December 14, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 12 - DINNER WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hello, and welcome to Blogmas Day 12.  On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...  a lovely time with friends and family.  Just be glad this is written and not sung.  Believe me, your ears are thanking you.

After our snowy Sunday morning, it really cleared up for the afternoon.  My sister was in town visiting friends and we decided to all get together for a late lunch/early dinner.  We went to Texas Roadhouse because it was easy for all of us to get there.



Joe and I got there around 3:00 p.m. and the others showed up shortly after that.  The only thing I dislike about the place is that it is so loud!  It's hard to have a conversation unless you are sitting right next to the person you are talking to.  In spite of the noise, we had such a good time. 


You might recognize these people.  Yes, it's Marion and Rich from Rich's birthday party a few posts back and my sister Elaine.




  I think you know this couple too.

At one point the wait staff was doing a Texas two-step.  Elaine pointed it out to me and I turned around to watch them.  After they were finished she said to me, "That would have been a good blog post."  Duh!

It's fun to do things with friends this time of year.  I have a few more get-togethers coming up and I hope to take you along with those also.

Kathy



7 comments:

  1. like the photo of you. The light gives a softer glow to the picture.Looks like everyone had fun. You & Joe make a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely time!! You and your hubby look so happy,,I hope he's continuing to recover,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas Roadhouse is Amber and Mike’s favorite restaurant!
    You two look so great! Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to get together with friends during the holidays Kathy....yes Texas Roadhouse is loud!!!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you all had a great time even over the loud noises. What a nice photo of you two. Getting together with friends is always such a fun thing to do. One of my favorite old TV gameshows is coming on now. Match Game 77. Now I'm off to watch it. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, So glad Joe and you got to have time with your sister and friends. Any time shared at this time of year is usually a fun time. You all look very festive too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good time! And more to come!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.