Monday, September 27, 2021

SEE YOU SOON

 I had a tooth extracted today.  (Not many of them left!)  I am hurting and very swollen, but not as much as I expected.  Still, pain is pain.

Joe made me mashed potatoes tonight for dinner and I was able to get them down.  Had some ice cream earlier, but was hard to swallow.  I actually had a soft pumpkin spice cookie that melted in my mouth and so I was able to eat it.  But only one because even that was difficult.  Even WATER is difficult.

At least it has stopped bleeding.  Our friend Carole took Joe to the pharmacy and he got my antibiotics.  I hope that will help.  I've had only one dose and will take another at 10:00 p.m. so I can't expect much relief just yet.

In any case, this week and next are very busy and here I am sort of laid up.  I even cancelled my eye doctor on Wednesday.  I really need to see him though.  Please pray I heal quickly.  I am going to take the rest of this week off from blogging unless I feel a lot better.  Just wanted to let you all know.

If you really miss me, I filmed a short (very short) vlog post for YouTube last night when I could still talk.  It is going up on my usual day of Wednesday, so if you want you can hop on over there in a couple of days.  It's at "Kathy's Happy Home."

See you all soon.  But probably not until the weekend.

Kathy



8 comments:

  1. Dental pain is awful! Hopefully the antibiotics will help.I will be praying you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon Kathy! I sympathize. Now onto healing. God’s best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and I hope you feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your meds help with the pain and the healing. Feel better soon, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care, lie low, heal fast. 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Kathy! I'm so sorry you're having tooth pain - or toothless pain! I'm praying your meds will help you feel better soon! I didn't know you had a Youtube channel and now I'll have to check it out! Take care of yourself.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read about the dental pain, Kathy. I have spent much time at the dentist over the years and it is my least favorite medical visit as there's always something found that needs attention and usually costly. Hope the antibiltics and rest help you heal and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot, thank you for the invitation to be able to visit your blog! I think I did what I needed to do as I could come back!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.