Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A QUICK UPDATE

 Hello, friends!  Thanks so much to all of you who have gotten in touch with me and reached out.  I feel so loved!  It means a lot that so many people read and want to read my blog.

I discovered the other day that what I was writing was being twisted and used against me.  So I had to make my blog private.  Hopefully this will end all of that.

I am feeling better each day from my dental surgery.  It was VERY painful the first day.  I am still swollen and having trouble eating, but since I see (and feel) so much improvement every day I am hopeful that I will be OK very soon.  Here's hoping that's the last tooth I ever have to have pulled.

This is going to be short.  I am heading out to make dinner.  I got some salmon and I am going to poach it because I think that will be easy to eat.  Probably some mashed potatoes too.  I have been trying to stay away from carbs but when you can't eat much, you do what you can.  The diet will come back in a week or two.

Take care, everyone.  If you can read this post, please let me know.  Even if you don't usually comment, just say "I saw it" so I know this invitation thing is working.  See you all soon.


Kathy


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I am here! Thanks so much for inviting to your blog. I am so sorry that you had to take it private. I had to do that years back with my first blog. So sad that these things happen. The internet can be a crazy place. I had to go to the dentist this afternoon and thought about you. I hope that you are feeling better after your tooth extraction. I loved that video you put on youtube and will look forward to more video and blog posts when you can. See you soon. Your friend in Utah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate being invited. It is such a shame people have to be so nasty. Glad to hear you're on the mend albeit slowly. You are in my thoughts & prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to your blog. A pulled tooth can be very painful. Glad you are on the mend. My hubby went to the dentist last week because of an abscess in the root of a tooth. He's on antibiotics and, when finished, will need a root canal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.