Thursday, March 7, 2019

BAKING


Good morning, friends.  Just a quick post for you today.  I am on my way to visit my cardiologist this morning.  Just my routine 6 month checkup.

But I wanted to show you my latest baking effort.  Last week I made Peach Cobbler.


It has been a long time since I made one.  I used to know the recipe by heart since I made it (or apple or nectarine or pear...) so often.  But it's been awhile.  I had forgotten how good it was.

The recipe is on my recipe blog and can be found HERE.  It is called Easy Peach Cobbler for a reason.  It is so very easy.  I hope you give it a try.

I am going to try to make gingerbread this week.  I've been going to do it for several days now and still haven't gotten to it.  Hopefully today is the day.

I have to run and get ready to go out.  Hope you have a great day.

Kathy




14 comments:

  1. That looks very tempting,, all the best at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe and I will definitely make it sometime soon. Hope the appointment goes well today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's always one of my favorites...especially in the Spring when the peaches are in season. Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, too! I am sure that I would love this a little too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cobblers, unfortunately I’m the only one in this house who does. It looks wonderful!! Can almost smell the goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm... that looks delicious, dear Kathy! I hope your day goes well, dear one.

    I wanted to make sure you saw my comment on your other post about the Christmas book... Feel free to email me: kekepania525@gmail.com Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite cobbler, I'm craving one right now after seeing your incredible picture !
    Hope all goes well with your Dr's appointment.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope your appointment went well the peach cobbler looks yummy, will have to try it sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping all the best for your appointment. Whatever you bake always looks & tastes scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mother used to make a great peach cobbler. No one in my family likes it other than me so I never make it for myself. Ohhhh...I can smell that gingerbread from here. One of my favorites. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the appointment and that cobbler looks so yummy! My Mother-in-law used to make the best berry cobblers. I'm not in that league at all! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. look delicious..yummy
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cobbler looks delicious. We copied the recipe for daughter to make at home. Hope your visit today turns out well, you have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ummm, yummm, love peach cobbler and your springy bouquet.
    I hope your cardiologist appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.