Sunday, July 3, 2016

SUNDAY PRAISE

Psalm 66

For the choir director: A song. A psalm.

1 Shout joyful praises to God, all the earth!
2     Sing about the glory of his name!
    Tell the world how glorious he is.
3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
    Your enemies cringe before your mighty power.
4 Everything on earth will worship you;
    they will sing your praises,
    shouting your name in glorious songs.”



Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this song. i I sang along as I had breakfast & feel better. It really lifted me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that praise song. I had to listen twice because I wanted to hear the pianist again. Thank you for posting it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.