Wednesday, July 1, 2015

JULY PHOTO CHALLENGE #1 -- OUTDOORS

Hi, everyone!  I did a photo challenge back in October last year and absolutely loved doing it (despite the fact that I was so sick!).  So when I saw that Kati at Kati's Little Corner of the World was hosting one this month I just jumped on the bandwagon.  Here's the topics for this month:

 

I'll be doing a regular post as well as these photo challenges so it will be a busy month.  But I think we'll both like it. 

Today the topic is "Outdoors".  I have tons of outdoor pictures, so I'm just going to use one of them.  This is one of my favorite pictures of all time that I took in Ocean City, NJ back in 2012.


I really have to get this printed and framed.  Every time I look at it, it makes me smile.

Kathy


5 comments:

  1. Made me smile too! Thanks for sharing and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps Kathy...I already did my post and not outdoor photo. LOL. Sounds like a fun thing to do. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this photo. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Smiles all round! I think it would be FABULOUS framed. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels so peaceful! I love how you caught the seagull in your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.