Saturday, July 18, 2015

JULY PHOTO CHALLENGE #17 -- ON THE SHELF

I ended up taking a Personal Day yesterday to stay home with Joe.  He was still wobbly and asked if I would stay with him.  Well, it helped because he didn't fall once yesterday.  There were a couple of times he lost his balance, but with me walking him back and forth to the bathroom and bringing his meals to him, he was able to keep himself upright.

We were able to get in touch with his doctor at the VA Hospital and she said that him taking too much of the one drug shouldn't hurt him because he took it for only a few days.  I'm glad I could talk with her.

I thought I would work on this messy house, but ended up sleeping a lot.  I'm just so tired.  So I think my thyroid is off again.  I have to call to get a blood test done next week.  Even though I slept well last night I am still so tired.  But I have to get some things done so I will press on.

Last night I ordered Chinese food for dinner.  I was just in the mood for it.  I got steamed dumplings and chicken and broccoli.  Yum!  I have some left over which I think I will have for breakfast because I am really hungry.

So much to do today so I have to run.  But here is the photo challenge picture from yesterday.  I'm a day behind again.  *sigh*  The prompt was "on the shelf".  I was going to use this picture of the library.  It has shelves.


 But I decided to use this one instead.  This shelf is over my sofa and has some of my favorite things on it.


I loved this glass sculpture so my sister bought it for me two Christmases ago.  The reindeer is like one I bought on my honeymoon.  That one broke and I found this in Rite Aid with their Christmas decorations.  But I like it so much that I leave it up year round.  The "Love" is also a Rite Aid find.  I bought it for Valentine's Day, but love is good all the time.

Have a good day everyone.

Kathy
 

2 comments:

  1. Even tho you didnt get a lot of the things done you wanted to, it was probably best for you to rest and nap. Glad Joe didnt fall again, but with you there, he depended on you instead of himself. The pictures are good and a good picture of 'shelves'. Hope you get to have your thyroid tested soon and you can get your dose adjusted so that you feel better and have more energy. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, You cracked me up...eating Chinese for breakfast. LOL. My girls used to eat cold pizza sometimes...I never understood that. Do not wait to get your thyroid tested...do it soon honey. Glad Joe did better. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.