Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IT'S LUNCH TIME!

Here I am at work.  It's lunch time.  I was reading my book, but got sidetracked because I wanted to write down my dentist's appointment on my calendar before I forgot.  This led me to try to find out when the Pie and Praise Thanksgiving Service and the Christmas Jazz Cafe were being held.  I knew I saw the information on facebook (yes, I'm back there), but couldn't find it.  Then I thought it might be in my email.  But I couldn't find it there.  After 20 minutes I found it on fb.  I wrote that down, but then had to find out how my two friends were making out with their health problems.  After that I went to my blog to see if anyone had a new post.  And after reading those, here I am.  Whew!  Now lunch is almost over and I still have not found out "who dun it".

Just Diane and me here today until 3:30 when Marquita comes in for 1 1/2 hours.  It's tough with just the two of us.  And tomorrow it's just the two of us all day.  Sheila went home sick and I'm not feeling too great myself.  I've been trying to take it easy and it's a little better.  Still, I'd rather be home in bed than sitting here feeling nauseous.

In two more days it will be one year since I began my blog.  It hardly seems possible.  I don't know about you, but it seems as if my blog has taken on a life of its own.  Hmm...

Well, back to work.  I'm on the desk in 7 minutes so I have to run.

1 comment:

  1. I fine your posts very fun and interesting. This one is really fun because it's from work!

    Hope your work day goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.