Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'M ALMOST THERE

I didn't want you to think I had dropped off of the planet.  There just really hasn't been much to my life except working, eating dinner and sleeping.  Today is day 6 of my 7 day work week.  I am making it through and just can't wait until Saturday.  Even though we have a lot of running to do Saturday too.

It's strange working so many days straight.  I have completely lost track of time.  I sometimes can't remember what day it is.  At least tomorrow will be different.  I will be working at the Fishtown Branch.  Since we are open Saturdays during our winter hours, we pair with the Fishtown Branch for Fridays.  In other words, if you work Saturday, Friday is your day off.  If you don't work Saturdays, you work at Fishtown on Fridays.  Same with them.  if they work Saturday, they work at our branch.  It sounds confusing, but really works out really well.

I was asked if I wanted to work Saturday because we are still short a person this week, but after talking it over with Joe we realized we just need a Saturday to get some things done that we can't do on Friday.  Like going to the farm and picking up his dry cleaning.  And I need two days in a row off.

I've been getting some really great recipes from all my blogging friends.  It's been great.  I can't wait to try them.  I can see a lot of baking going on in my life.

Well, have to get ready for work, so I'll run.  Look for a Friday View post tomorrow.  I promise I will do my best to give you something interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Yes, you do need some days off! I hope you enjoy your trip to the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine you are one tired lady! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we've all lost track of days at sometime in our lives. We get so busy......

    Anyway, enjoy your day at the farm & with Joe. I hope he is feeling
    better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.