Friday, October 14, 2011

FRIDAY VIEWS


I am off from work today because I am working Saturday.  In fact I am working for the next seven days  straight.  Not fun, but I didn't plan it this way.  Oh well.

I have been very lazy today.  Really haven't done much of anything except to get breakfast at Wawa and go to the pharmacy for Joe.  Joe is still really sick.  I am feeling fine following my week of antibiotics.  He, on the other hand, hasn't gotten better at all.  So the doctor called in a different antibiotic and we are hoping this one will do the trick.

I wanted to get out and work in the yard today but it is pouring.  I wanted to show you some pictures though.

Remember the caterpillar I showed you a few weeks ago?  Well now there are two.  They are eating all my parsley!

I am really curious to see what happens with them.

My mums are blooming beautifully.  Well, let's say two of them are.  One plant died.  I bought two more, but nothing this year.  Hopefully next year I will have all five plants blooming.


I also wanted to show you the little tin pumpkin I bought in Lancaster this week.


Here is the little setup I have on the table.  I still have to change the cloth, but it's one of the candles I got on Monday, the tin pumpkin, and the white pumpkins I got at the farm last Saturday.  I think it's pretty, but I know those real pumpkins won't last forever.  I have to think of a way to use them.


Hope you like my little Friday views.  Hope you have good views also.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, your pictures are fantastic! You give me an up-close look at how beautiful nature is... if we just pause a moment to look.
    I'm sorry Joe isn't feeling any better. Hopefully the new meds will work better. I will say a prayer for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.