Thursday, June 21, 2018

THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER



Hello friends. Hope you are all having a wonderful day. This will be a short and sort of strange post I no longer have a computer.It gave up the ghost. Joe and I were at Staples for an hour tonight trying to get it fixed but no luck. I am typing this on my Kindle which is a bit strange. *sigh*  $100 later and there is only a hope of saving some of the files.

So that is how I spent the first day of Summer. Joe had an Elder Meeting and while he was gone I took a nap.  It has been very hot here and an afternoon nap is very welcome in this weather.

I can't see what I am writing so please excuse  any typos.

When we came out of Staples at 9:00 p.m.the sky was so beautiful.  I took a picture of it with my phone because I still can't find my camera Technology is turning against me.

Have a good night .Enjoy the Summer. I will be back as soon as I can


Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer dying, Kathy. And it is difficult to use something else when you are used to one thing. Hopefully, you will be able to get a replacement PC as the prices are competitive these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! Been there done that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your computer.Great you have your Kindle! I'm with you on the nap thing.Especially right after lunch. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope they can recover everything and get you back online! Take care of yourself in this heat! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, Get yourself some bright orange paint...and paint your cameras, so you can spot them. Have you gone thru all your totes and purses? :) I hate that now your computer is kaput. I always love seeing your peanuts cartoons. :) Take care of yourself in this dreadful heat. We got plenty of rain the past couple days. Blessings to you and Joe, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My one camera is bright red and the other neon blue. I don't think painting them orange will he!p. LOL.

      Delete
  6. The only thing worse than car trouble is computer trouble... or maybe no AC in this hot weather. One way or the other, no computer is frustrating!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I feel so bad. I know how awful it is when your computer is down, and add to that two missing cameras, wowsie! I hope they can save most of your files, and you find another computer soon. It would be nice if those camera showed up too! I wonder where they could have meandered off to. You relax and have a good day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. No computer is not fun. We replaced our desk top with a laptop a few years ago. We both have iPhones so we end up using our phones more than the computer....but some stuff is just easier on it! Hope you find another one soon. And find those cameras....I lose things too or can't find what I want and the next day, there it is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.