Friday, August 16, 2013

FRIDAY VIEW

I am still in intense pain.  I get relief for awhile and then it comes back.  I have spent hours online trying to find a dentist that is open on Saturday and takes my insurance.  I can't afford to pay someone.  I know that sounds awful, but I literally do not have the money.  So far, no luck.  The one that sounded promising had terrible reviews.  People had in capital letters STAY AWAY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  I have had it for tonight, so in the morning I will try again.

Despite feeling so lousy I did get all my quilts washed this week and hung out to dry.  I took pictures of them to show you for your Friday View.  My mom made all of them.  She was a wonderful quilter.  I miss her so much.  I'm glad I have her quilts.  When I use them I feel as if she is still here giving me a hug.




This is the first quilt my mom ever made and she made it for me for my birthday.  I can still remember her giving it to me back in 1982.  She always said she didn't know what she was doing back then.  Unfortunately, it is starting to wear out.

A close up of the "bear claw" quilt with teddy bear blocks.

I collect teddy bears and so I love this quilt.
 I'm so not feeling good so I am going to end. If you don't hear from me in awhile, it's because of this tooth.  Ugghh.  Until later....

SunnySunny
High of 81 degrees at 11:45 a.m.
Sunrise:  6:13 a.m. EDT
Sunset:  7:55 p.m. EDT
 

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! You have had quite a battle with that tooth of yours!!! Hope you get some relief and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the quilts!! My favorite is the diamond pattern,blue & burgundy
    is it? I can understand being 'comforted' by being wrapped in one.
    Still praying you get relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, just found your blog while sailing through Blogland! Rinsing with salt water will help, it draws out the infection. Rinse several times with warm water a glassful with 1 tablespoon of salt. Also regular Excedrin will keep you pain free for several hours. I have been there and done this so I know they help. Good luck!! Nothing is worse than a toothache, ugh. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.