Tuesday, November 6, 2012

UPDATE

I miss blogging so very much.  I have a post prepared for all of you on my very busy weekend with pictures and everything.  All I have to do is copy and paste it into blogger and I keep forgetting to bring my laptop to work to use their wifi.  I shouldn't have to bring my computer to work.  But Sprint is still down.  It's been a week and they are telling us it can be down for a month or more.  So this weekend we are going to look for another carrier and get rid of them.  Our contract is up the end of this month so it is the perfect time to look into somebody else to use.  We have a number of friends who have Clear and none of them lost the internet at all.  We are going to investigate the cost of that and see if we can use the same wifi system at home, etc.  Hopefully I will be up and running soon.

In the meantime, I am preparing for another severe storm heading our way with the chance of a significant accumulation of snow.  Moving to Arizona looks better and better.  Ha, ha.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see the post! I miss reading it. It's like chatting while visiting.
    The upcoming storm doesn't sound good. Those poor people on the coast!My heart goes out to them.
    I hope you find a reliable carrier.I agree you shouldn't have to carry anything around.Dumb question:Are they crediting your account while it's not available?
    You shouldn't be paying for non-service. I know Comcast credits but you have to call.(I noticed that it seems to get fixed faster when money's involved!)
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, yes, they are crediting our account. But that still doesn't make it better. Joe uses the computer as his access to the outside world since he isn't always able to get about. This is BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoughty you had Comcast. I didn't even know Sprint had internet for home. At least you can access it from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy--
    I hope so bad the storm does not hit. I just hope things get better there soon. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.