Thursday, March 7, 2024

I'M TAKING A BREAK

 Hello, friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I am taking a break from blogging.  I don't know if I will be back or not.  The way my life has been going lately blogging is more of a burden than a pleasure.

Please don't worry about me.  Joe and I are fine.  Just too much going on to keep up.  I may come back because I have enjoyed it so much.  But not right now.

I will still keep up with my YouTube so you can catch up with me there.  It's Kathy's Happy Home.

Thanks for understanding.


Kathy

4 comments:

  1. I can understand You are wise to take a step back. I'll catch up
    with you on YouTube. Take care of yourself. For now, you will be
    missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Maybe when it's winter again.?? Take care of yourself and Joe. Hold each other tight. We will miss you. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I will miss checking in with you and hearing the news from you and Joe! But . . . I understand the need to scale back. There are definitely seasons in many things, blogging included. I do hope you'll pop back in from time to time to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I believe that many bloggers will understand completely as there are times I feel much the same. So I have decided that as much as i do enjoy blogging, there should not be pressure to blog. I am so amazed at those who manage to post daily and then apologize when they cannot. that just seems crazy to me. Glad to know you and Joe are both OK and take all the time you need because that's what's more important.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.