Sunday, June 21, 2020

SUMMER



Well, it actually started yesterday, but this is the first full day.  Do you have any summer plans?  I think it's been hard to plan anything with the way the world has been.

I am hoping to work more in my garden.


Get my house cleaning under control.


Celebrate my sister's birthday.


Go to Lancaster for some food and shopping.  And hopefully meeting up with some friends.


And maybe even getting to the shore.


Let's see how much actually gets done.

I wanted to work in the yard yesterday but it poured rain.  Good for the plants but not so good for working.  I may not have been able to get outside, but at least I got to wear my Ocean City t-shirt.  Good memories and I hope to make more.


I found the old version of YouTube and have been able to upload the beginning of Pastor Ralph's series on Romans.  I have two more to get up to date.  Today we are having a special speaker, Pastor Dan, and are celebrating Resurrection Day.

For my prayer warriors, please pray for my friend Debbie's husband Rusty.  He had a heart attack on Friday and is in the hospital.  It was a little one and he is doing much better.  But prayer is always welcome.  Thanks, friends.

And now I have to get ready for church.  I'll be getting back to you soon.  This past week has been busy -- no time or energy to write.  Or read.  Hopefully I will catch up with you all later today.

Until later...

Kathy



6 comments:

  1. Like the shirt! Sometimes something as simple as a shirt can lift your spirits...
    I appreciate & welcome all prayers for my husband.Stay pawsitive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Yes I will pray for Rusty. My sister had a stent put in this past week. The more prayers for our loved ones the better. Blessings to you and Joe...take care of each other. xoxo, Susie
    p.s. happy birthday to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your sister look very much alike. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to catch up with me...the halls are echoing at my wee haven.

    We need some rain; everything looks a bit dusty.

    If you hadn't mentioned it, I would not have remembered that it is summer. So now the days grow shorter. 🙃 No plans...you'd think I was a bit of fluff floating on the breeze. Your summer plans sound good.

    Have said a prayer for your friend's husband. So glad that we live in these times because years ago heart trouble was not dealt with so well as it is these days.

    Happy Father's Day to your Beloved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy! Happy summer to you. I hope you get to do everything you have planned. We had two trips planned and cancelled both due to this stupid virus, which seems to be increasing more and more here in Utah. We will stay around here and maybe do some hiking in the mountains. You little garden is looking really good. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love summer! Of course plans are still up in the air. We hope to get to the beach sometime. And I really hope you and your sister can come to Lancaster! I was at the Tanger outlets last week and they are starting to open up again...I'm sure Rockvalle is too.
    Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.