Thursday, September 26, 2019

THIS AND THAT


Hello, friends!  Thank you so much for your well wishes while I was under the weather.  You are all so kind.  I am feeling better now.  Maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me?  Maybe it was the virus that's going around here?  I don't know what it was, but I sure was not feeling good.  Today is the first time I am feeling back to myself.

And speaking of weather...  what is it like by you?  I am so enjoying the summer like temperatures we are having and the beautiful sunshine.  I know the temperatures will get cooler very soon, so I am thanking God for the heat while we have it.  Winter is not my friend.  I have so many cold-related health problems.  So this is beautiful!

Because I haven't been myself lately, I thought I would go through my photos and show you some that I haven't posted yet.  A nice "This and That" for you.


Here's my honey at dinner the other night.  He had just gotten a haircut which I thought was too short but hey, it's his hair and he doesn't tell me what to do with mine.  And after all hair grows.  See my red pan on the stove?  It's the Pioneer Woman collection that Joe bought me.  I love using them, just wish they could be put into the dishwasher instead of being hand washed.



Here is Jack, the boss of the house.  Or at least he thinks he is.  He's so handsome.  Ignore the background.  I was in the midst of cleaning and you know it always has to get worse before it gets better.



I don't have an office at church, so I use the library.  Here is my computer and a Bible I was using to write my study for the following Tuesday.



Here's a picture of me coming into the room.  Joe asked me who took the picture.  I told him I had put the camera on the timer, of course.  Just proof that I really was there.

The next few pictures I took from the car when we experienced the tail end of Hurricane Dorian.  I am so thankful that we didn't get the full brunt of it.  I prayed for all the people in the south and in the Bahamas who had to live through this devastating storm.





So glad it is bright and sunny today.

And now I have to get myself together and get over to church.  I am not going to stay long today because I am not up to it, but I know there are a few things I need to do.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Kathy


9 comments:

  1. Very glad to read that you are feeling better. Now ai think Joe’s haircut looks great. Short hair always makes the men look younger. Joe looks like a teenager!

    The weather is still very nice here. The longer the warm weather lasts, the happier I am. There are thunder showers moving in for the afternoon...hope they’re not bringing cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Don't try to do too much, get yourself built back up. I think Joe is cute in his new hair cut. I cut Ted's a couple weeks ago just with his trimmers. It's okay for now. LOL Blessings for a fun filled weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better! You can sure get behind with everything when you are sick. Take care and try not to do too much too soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are feeling so much better. However, don't overdo things or it might just set you back a bit. Take care and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are feeling better. No fun to be down and out! A couple of my co-workers went home sick on Tues. No fun and thankfully I am not getting sick again. Am using a couple different supplements from Young Living that have helped me with a few things. Our weather is cool and had some rain on and off. This weekend is to be chilly and hope it doesn't rain too much on Sat. as I am going to be outside for awhile. Hope and pray that it stays dry next week as we are to have our house and garage painted, finally! Take care and stay well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy the 'this & that' entries. Kind of a catch up time! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Such a handsome photo of Jack! Joe's haircut is his choice (I agree it's his hair). While it doesn't look good on everyone,I'm partial to the shoulder length leonine locks my husband has.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your pictures and so glad you are feeling better. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to visit you today. (I have been a terrible blog reader/visitor/commenter these past months.) I love a "this and that" kind of post, so it was a good day to pop over! :)

    Sorry that you have been ill with the most dreaded short-term illness of all. Ugh. Happy to hear that you have recovered! I like Joe's haircut. Sometimes you just have to go short . . . kind of like starting over. :)

    Love Jack the Boss! He is a handsome fellow!

    Those storm pictures . . . ugh. I think that storms show us just how weak and powerless we human beings really are.

    Happy fall! Hope we are soon feeling more fall-ish with our temperatures! (It's hot here!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy you are feeling better! Loved all the random photos. A glimpse of your world =) Have a great weekend, Kathy and Joe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.