Thursday, May 16, 2019

WHAT'S THAT BRIGHT LIGHT IN THE SKY?




Hello, friends!  Hope you are all doing well on this bright sunny day.  Yes, it's the sun!  I had almost forgotten what it looked like.  Here's a picture of the Betsy Ross Bridge which is a few blocks from where I live.  And look -- the sun is shining on it.  And the sky is blue!


Sunday, Monday and Tuesday this is what it looked like.


I took this shot as I got into the car to go to Bible Study on Tuesday.


It was cold too.  I had the heat on in the car.  The worst part was how it affected my arthritis.  So much pain!

Yesterday Joe asked me to run him to the dry cleaners.  I was in so much pain in my knee that I sat in the car while he went in.


And look at the sky!


I'm doing OK with my phone's camera, but I still want to get another dedicated camera.

By last night it was raining and cold again.  I took my umbrella to Bible Study last night and forgot and left it there.  Oops!  Oh well, it's not like I'll never be there again.  I'll just grab it next time I'm there.

With it being so gray and cold and damp and being in so much pain I haven't done much of anything this week.  What a boring life I lead. But this weekend is going to be exciting and I can't wait to share it with you.

Hope you are all having a sunny and warm day today.

Kathy


10 comments:

  1. Enjoy that warm sun, maybe it will help your aches and pains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a little blog-reading, catching up since my hard drive went poof, and had to be replaced :(
    So sorry to read about your missing camera, you would think at least if someone has been fortunate to find it, they would try and mail you back the SD card, but maybe that is wishful thinking.
    Your sunshine has returned almost the same time that ours did, for almost a week the skies were dull and dreary.
    That is one beautiful bridge !
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got some sunshine and hope that helps you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunshine always makes me feel better too! Hope you have a beautiful afternoon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a beautiful day over here in the western half of the state, too! That sunshine and warmth was sooooooo very welcome after all the dreary days. It sounds like tomorrow won't be good weather, but the weekend will be. So I hope you enjoy tomorrow the best that you can and have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the sun is finally getting to you. I'm sorry to hear about your arthritis. Mine usually only acts up mostly when the rain is coming, and stops once the rain gets here. I guess that's called six of one or half dozen of the other. haha. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I empathize with your pain. I pulled a rib muscle & it even hurt to breathe! I feel a bit better now (bless hot showers!).Sorry to hear about your arthritis. The sun yesterday felt REALLY good! I sat in my yard for a bit with my dog (Bella) who enjoys it too! Love the bridge photo! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to read that you hurt. :(. Hope you are better each day.
    And I agree that having the sun out is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have finally had a couple of sunny days, too, after weeks of dull, gray, rainy days. ugh!
    I hope you have a great weekend, Kathy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've lots of sun last couple weeks. Now we've got cooler days and rain, which we need. But it will warm up again. Sorry your arthritis is bothering you. I plan on sending you a few essential oil samples to see if they help. I'll email you! Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.