Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A QUICK HELLO

Joe is at an Elders Meeting at church and I am taking advantage of being alone to do some more cleaning of the living room.  For some reason I clean better when I am alone in the house.  Go figure.  I am making good progress.  Just took a quick shot with my phone to show you how cute the table looks with all the candles lit.


It's kind of dark but there is no controls on my phone to lighten, darken, zoom, etc.  It's an old phone.  Hope you can see it.

My new camera did not show up today, but hopefully tomorrow.  I will be glad to be able to take pictures again.

Bible Study lesson this morning was good.  I got up at 4:30 this morning to go over it again and make sure that I really knew it.  Both of the ladies there said they really appreciated it and got something out of it.  Next week I'm starting my study in I Thessalonians.  Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

I'm going back to my cleaning.  Let's see how much I can get done before Joe comes back.

Until later.

Kathy


6 comments:

  1. You and Linda are cleaning twins—lighting candles when a spot is clean. I remember needing to be alone for cleaning, too. For some reason, husbands get a bit antsy with too much activity going on around them. Hope that camera comes today! You’ll have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! I also clean better alone. I can focus on an area but go back & forth as I put 'discovered' items in the donate bag,laundry,trash or where they belong in the first place (lol).I don't think husbands get the back & forth.Enjoy your 'after'clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, The candles make it look and feel cozy. Oh do better cleaning when I am alone also. Wishing you a great day. Stay warm. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your camera comes tomorrow! I know you miss having one, though it was good to see your candles in the living room. Hope you got a lot done today and Joe was surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your candles look lovely. Gosh, I hope your new camera comes tomorrow. I'm lost without mine so you must be too. Keep up the good work on your living room. Have a great evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to clean around the house. I try to work on that each week. I've got a sack or two that has items in it that need shredded, thrown or given away. Too much clutter. Enjoy your new camera! I like candles too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.