Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES

It's just another day except I am VERY sleepy.  I got about 3 hours sleep last night.  I am going to bed very soon.  Tomorrow is an early day for me.

But I wanted to show you the pictures of sunsets on two consecutive days.  The first is Sunday.


And the next day, Monday, at the same time and place.


 
You would never know this was the same sky in the same place.  I think that's why I take so many sky pictures.  It is constantly changing.  Never the same.  But always beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I always love to see cloud formations and blazing sunsets...very pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful sky shots! I LOVE sky pictures too. Your right though, they are so different.

    Get some sleep woman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.