Thursday, July 19, 2012

SAME OLD, SAME OLD

I haven't written anything in a couple of days because there has been nothing going on.  Just work, cook, clean house, do wash, repeat.  Anyone else get in a rut?  I guess we all do at one time or another.  I'm sure I'll get out of it sooner or later.   

I know that summer is half over because a lot of my shows are having their endings this week -- "Top Model", "Around the World in 80 Plates".  Where does the tine go?  I was in work looking at the calendar today and thought the same thing.  In a couple of weeks it will be August.  August!!??


Tonight we finally got the a/c in our bedroom.  It is a big job because the unit is very heavy.  Neither Joe nor I can do it on our own.  It is now cool in our room.  Finally we don't have to sleep downstairs anymore.  While we were putting it in Joe accidentally closed the window on my little finger on my left hand.  I don't know if it is broken or not, but it hurts like crazy (even hours later) and is swollen huge.  I had a finger brace in the medicine cabinet so put that on.  Work tomorrow is going to be fun.


I got a call from the doctor today and all my tests came back perfect.  So what's wrong with me?  It is not normal to have skipped heart beats, chest pain, dizziness.  Today at work I started to black out and had to sit down real fast.  I have one other idea.  A friend in church gave me an article that exactly describes what I am feeling.  Her husband has it.  It's called PVT and has to do with one of the heart's valves sticking and is treated with magnesium, potassium and calcium.  Wouldn't that be great if that was the answer?


I have a lot to do today before I go to work.  Yeah taking care of a house and working full time really wears me out.  But I just have to hang in there for 10 more days and I'm on vacation.  Sweet!  It's going to be fun so be prepared for lots of pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Your poor finger! I'll bet Joe feels so bad! I'm glad your test results came back good, but I can totally understand your frustration at wondering why you still have symptoms if everything is ok. I hope you get some relief soon. I know what you mean about feeling in a rut...I'm not in one right now, but please, I've been there plenty of times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AC, what a welcoming relief.
    I can't even imagine your temperatures. Cheers to AC!

    Now as for your finger...ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor finger...if it doesn't get better you need to have it checked out!
    I haven't posted in days because around here it has been a madhouse. I'm so behind on my blogging but that is just one of the many things I'm behind on.
    10 MORE DAYS- WOO HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.