Friday, July 20, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

Welcome to another Friday.  I guess this week seemed short because I was off from work on Monday.  But isn't time just flying by?  I know I say this a lot, but it sure seems that way to me.  Maybe I'm just getting old.

We finally got a good rain last night.  Our parched ground really needed it.  My plants are looking happier and I have hopes that some of them will recover.  I did get 4 cherry tomatoes out of the yard the other day and another 4 this morning.  Let me tell you, nothing tastes as good as a tomato out of your yard.

I have really been enjoying reading everyone's blogs lately.  You guys are so creative!  Such great ideas are coming my way.  If only I had time to do everything!

For this week's Friday view, I will let you see my new little pet.  Yes, we still have our groundhog.  He doesn't bother us and we don't bother him.  In fact, the other day when I took this picture he was eating my weeds but not touching my plants.  Good little groundhog.   The mascot for the Pennsylvania Lottery is a groundhog named Gus, so I've been calling my little friend Gus too.  But I don't know.  Maybe it's Gusette?




 Nine more days to vacation!  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.