Wednesday, September 11, 2024

WELCOME SEPTEMBER!


 

Hello, friends!  It's so hard to believe that it is September already.  The nights are getting longer and colder.  It has been down in the 50s most nights.  The days, however, are still warm and in the 80s.  I have to wear two different outfits each day.

I usually have a special day when September comes.  September is my favorite month of the year.  This year, however, I spent the day cleaning and sleeping.  Really exciting, isn't it? 

I did, however, make my September 1st dinner of spare ribs.  I always have spare ribs for dinner on the first day.  But each year I make something different to go with it.  This year it was potato salad and Brussels sprouts.  Well...  OK, I cheated a bit and bought the potato salad.  But I still don't have a complete kitchen.


I'm so glad that September is here.  In the next few days I will catch you up on what has been going on.  I hope you all enjoy your September.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy September! Always good to hear what is going on with you! See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're all set for September, Kathy. Enjoy the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, One morning last week it was 38 degrees. Now that was chilly. LOL. i did not turn the ac off and the heat on, no I just got a sweater . Now it's back up in the 80's for another 10 days or so. I want to enjoy all these nice days. Take care and be safe. Blessings to you and Joe, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.