Wednesday, December 6, 2023

I KNOW I'VE BEEN MISSING. I'VE BEEN BUSY.

 



Hello, friends.  I know I haven't been around here much.  In fact I've thought of ending my blog.  I just don't have the time to give to it that it deserves.  I have been doing a lot of work on my YouTube channel which at the moment I am enjoying a lot more than writing.  Things go back and forth in my life so I may get back to enjoying this more.  Who knows.

In any case, I just couldn't disappear and let you all wonder what happened to me.

I had a really nice Thanksgiving.  Joe and I went out with our friends Debbie and Rosemary to the Country Club Diner for dinner.  The food was good.  I had roast chicken while Rosemary and Joe had turkey and Debbie had salmon florentine.  We all ended up with a slice of pie except for Joe who took Jewish Apple Cake.  It was fun to just sit in a restaurant and let someone else wait on me.

I was heading for last Sunday morning.  When I went to leave the house I looked on the table where I always keep my keys and they were missing.  Gone.  I searched the entire table, the floor, the other table in the room.  Nothing.  I took everything out of my purse, turned my coat pockets inside out and not there.  By this time church was half over and I still couldn't find them.  So I gave up and waited for Joe to wake up.  Here he had borrowed them and put them into his coat pocket.  I never thought to look there.

I did see a service live streamed on YouTube from one of our sister churches.  The pastor was someone I knew from Annual Conference, but had never heard speak.  He was excellent!  Guess I was meant to hear him.

I am so discouraged about cleaning up my house for Christmas.  The more I try to clean, the worse it looks.  Are any of you like that?  But I have to keep trying.

Joe just got back from the store and I have to help him get the food in so I have to run.  I will try to write sooner.

Until then...

Kathy













\

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy. So glad you finally found your keys. Cleaning is a never ending battle for sure. I have been watching all of your Vlogmas videos on Youtube, but it is good to see you back in Blogland. So glad you checked in to say hello! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.