Saturday, April 6, 2019

THE TEMPERATURE BLANKET


Hello, friends!  Just a quick post to show you the latest on my Temperature Blanket.  I have it up to date as of yesterday.  Since I do the high temperatures of each day, I have to wait until the next day and then go to accuweather.com to see what the high was.

Here is the entire thing so far.


No more dark blue and navy colors.  A lot more purple, red and hot pink.  I like that.

Here is the section for March.  You can see the little dotted lines where the month begins and ends.  The red at the top is April.


Here I am three months in and I am still not sure I like the colors.  But I am not changing them at this point.  It still may look like a sunset by the time I am done.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.  Come back tomorrow for a look at my garden.

Kathy




11 comments:

  1. You have been busy Kathy. It looks good so far. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes about 15 minutes a day to knit one stripe. It makes me look good but really isn't a lot of work. Ha, ha!

      Delete
  2. I think it’s beautiful Kathy and I admire your diligence, Your knitting is so perfect, even stitches, even tension, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie. I find knitting relaxing.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and I like the colors. You can call it a Sunset Blanket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used pastels in the past and I guess that is what I am used to. This year I was trying to make a sunset with a dark ground at the bottom and a dark night sky at the top. We'll see how it goes.

      Delete
  4. Pastels may have their place,however I like the richer colors. I'm glad you aren't changing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket is really pretty something i would like to try but dont know if I could keep it up, have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.