Sunday, April 10, 2016

SPRINTER

That's the name that the weather forecasters around here have been using for our weather.  And after the snow storm we had today, I have to agree.  Going through facebook I was amused by some of the posts out there and thought I would share a few with you.

Yes, just get going now.

No soup for you either.

Had to laugh at this.  Yep, this is what eastern Pennsylvania looked like.
 
By golly, if mowing the grass is on my to do list, I'm doing it snow or not.


And check out my brother's blog today at the link below.
Larry's Exploration Photography 

Have a good day!

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. that's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I love that lawn mowing snow removal. ...so funny. My daughter told me someone sent her a saying...We are having a beautiful winter this spring. :):) Hope we can all warm up this coming week. The forecasters here are saying we should. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiments! I keep telling people not to put their heavy clothes away just yet. I wait till mid May. Just heard the weekly forecast....70 degrees for Sunday! Light at the end of the tunnel! woof

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.