Monday, May 7, 2012

GIRLS' NIGHT OUT

Busy, busy day at work today.  Lots of new card applications, books to process, groups of kids, shelving.  Just everything!  We usually get about 8-10 new card applications a day.  Today we got 40!  That will tell you how busy we were.  So I really appreciated that tonight was Girls' Night Out.

This is something we just started.  In fact this was the first one, but we want to do it every couple months or so.  My former supervisor Donna (the one who just retired and I took her place), my co-worker Diane and I went to the Chinese Buffet for dinner.


Here's Diane and Donna as we left the restaurant.  We had such fun.  We talked and ate and ate and talked.  So good to get together outside of the work environment.  Good food, good prices and good company.  Who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good Girls Night Out. Glad you got to go!!!
    Hope the week slows down for you Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun on your night out. I guess the 'busy' is a good thing.Whether it's books or videos it proves that libraries are almost a necessity today.Not everyone can afford the cost of a book/video. Thank you library!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.