Sunday, March 25, 2012

THE SUNDAY GARDEN

Even though it was cool and drizzling today, I went out and took pictures of the garden for you.  It is looking beautiful and I am very happy with it.  Spring is really here.  Yes, it really is!

I expected that my winter pansies that I planted last fall would just die in the cold weather.  Well, I guess the weather never got cold enough to kill them.  See how beautiful they are.





Rosemary, parsley and chives are growing by leaps and bounds!

The little hydrangea buds that turned into little leaves are now big leaves!

Hyacinths, daffodils and tulips are blooming.  Beautiful!
 




When I was heading back to the house, I saw this little flower in the grass.  I did not plant this Johnny-Jump-Up.  I don't know how it got there.  But I like it.

 
Springtime really is a time of miracles.

 

2 comments:

  1. My hyacinths are up asw well.I LOVE the fragrance!!I hope today's chill doesn't hurt them.
    The pictures are great as usual.My favorite is the white with orange center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos- Those pansies are gorgeous.
    I just love Spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.