Monday, March 5, 2012

PAIN






I took a day off from work today.  Got up early.  All set to go to the Flower Show.  All excited.  Got my camera ready, lightened up my purse.  Got my clothes all picked out.  Ate breakfast.  Went to get Joe up and BANG.  My back went out.

I have bulging discs at L3 and L4.  When they get pinched between the bones of my spine, the pain is incredible.  Well, the pain is incredible.

I can't stand, walk or sit for very long without a lot of pain.  I could cry.  I HAVE cried.  The only relief I have is laying down.  

I took aspirin.  I took alleve.  Nothing works.  Joe called the doctor and the earliest he can see me is Thursday morning.  I don't know how I can survive until then, but I have to.

So much for the Flower Show.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!Back pain is nasty.Hope the doctor can help on Thursday.
    How about Oreo being 100 yrs old?
    Wow!! Yesterday was national'cereal day'.Fox News was remembering some of the old cereals.How about Quisp? Quake?
    Fruit Brute? When Corn Pops was Sugar Pops (with Sugar Pops Pete?)
    I guess I'm giving away my age but it was actually fun!! How many do you remember?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.