Saturday, March 3, 2012

COMPUTER PROBLEMS





I  have spent most of today trying to get my internet connection fixed.  We were able to get onto my laptop, but not Joe's notebook or my Kindle Fire (although we were able to at one time).  Joe wanted a new WiFi, so we went to the Sprint store, explained the problem and they exchanged ours for a new one.  Sounds all good, doesn't it?  Well think again.

Now we are unable to connect to the new one.  We called Sprint and were on the phone with them for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon until the manager finally said there was nothing he could do to help me.  This was after he had me erase all my programs.

Right now Joe was able to get me online with the original modem, but there is no WiFi (even though we are paying for it).  We are going to try it again tomorrow.  I'm just too beat tonight.

Tomorrow we are planning to go to Lancaster for the day.  We want to leave early so that we can visit a church we've been wanting to go to for some time -- Paradise Bible Fellowship Church.  Then we are going to Hershey Farm for lunch.  They have been closed for three months for renovation and reopened today.  We are excited to see the new place.

Then on Monday I took the day off from work to go to the Philadelphia International Flower Show.  The theme this year is Hawaii.  I am very excited to see it.

So if you do not hear from me for awhile you will know it is the computer.  But hopefully I will be able to get on again tomorrow.  Computers are wonderful -- when they work!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a great plan to fix your computer problems...leave town!

    I hope you really enjoy your time off. It all sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a terrible time getting our routers hooked up. I think at one point I was on the brink of insanity. It can be so frustrating. Hope you get it lined out soon.

    Sounds like you have some fun stuff ahead. Don't forget to take lots of pics at the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.