Friday, April 5, 2019

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON THIS WEEK



Hello friends!  I can't believe another week has gone by so quickly.  My days are so busy right now.  Let me tell you about this week.

Monday Joe and I went to the Nursing Home.  Pastor gave the message and I got to hear what I had missed on Sunday because I was teaching Sunday School.  After we were finished Rick, Joe and I went to the Ritz Diner for an early dinner.  The food is good there and the service exceptional.  We just enjoyed being together and having time to talk.

Tuesday I led the Bible Study.  We continued on in 2 Thessalonians 2.  It is a really interesting study.

Wednesday Joe and I joined Rick to see if any kids showed up for New Horizons (our youth group).  We hold it from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.  No kids were in sight.  So we were about to leave when four girls came in.  They were kids from down the street who used to be in my Sunday School class but I haven't seen in at least 18 months.  We played Uno and talked and they said they were coming back next week and maybe on Sunday.

By then it was too late to go home and get back in time for Bible Study so we ran over to Shoprite, ate dinner, and then went back to church.  Just Pastor, Joe and me but we had a good study.

Yesterday I finally had a day off but I spent most of it sleeping.  I'm tired and I'm not as young as I used to be.

Today I didn't wake up until 8:00 a.m.  I had to rush around getting ready to pick up Kathy and get to Crafters.  I got my temperature blanket caught up to yesterday while I was there.  I must take a picture of it tomorrow so I can show you.

As I was going to make dinner tonight, Joe said he was not feeling well, didn't want to eat, and went to bed.  I had a salad I had bought yesterday from Dominos so I had that.  It was good.



I have so much cleaning to do and soon!  This house is ridiculous lately.  I think that will be what I do while Joe and Rick go out visiting tomorrow.

One more cute picture for you before I get going.  Jack was sleeping in Joe's chair the other day and I just had to get a photo of it.  So adorable!  I don't think he knows he's a cat.



See you all later.  Have a good night.

Kathy







7 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady! The salad looks so delicious. I hope the girls do come back. Love the photo of Jack! He is so precious. Enjoy the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always on the go! I hope Joe feels better soon, that salad looks really good! I think Jack the cat knows he has it made in the shade lol, happy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, So you and Joe have been sick. Ted and I too have had a thing this week. Hope you both get enough rest and get over any lingering illness. So nice that your church is involved with the neighborhood. Hope the little girls enjoyed their time there and return next week. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy lady. I dont know how you do all you do without collapsing! Hope the girls will come back to church. Love the picture of Jack...he is at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of Jack. He looks so comfy! I agree with everyone else. You are super busy. Perhaps you should try to cut back just a little bit. Maybe you and Joe wouldn't get sick so often. Do take care of you, and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats make life so interesting! Cute picture. You have been busy going here and there....And it makes one tired! Hope you are feeling refreshed this morning and ready for a productive day. (Hoping the same for myself too....I need to get moving!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one busy lady as everyone has said. It's nice to see a church that's active and that you still have a study when there are only a few there.
    We go to a very large church and value our small group bible study. One can get lost if we don't get into the middle of things and seek out those friendships.
    Now you made me hungry for a good crisp salad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.