Friday, June 9, 2023

DO YOU HAVE A SMOKE CLOUD AT YOUR HOUSE?


 Hello, friends!  Time is just whizzing by.  It's almost summer already and the year is almost half over.  So many things happening around here that I have a hard time catching my breath.

If you are interested, I put up my video from Memorial Day on YouTube this morning.  The link is here:


How about that smoke plume that has been blanketing the eastern U.S. for days now.  Although we haven't been too bad here, the city of Philadelphia has been horrible.  I didn't take any pictures because the little we have wouldn't even show.  You smell it, but don't see it.  But I am going to borrow one of my sister's pictures.  She lives farther north than I do and it is really bad there.  This is her back yard.


She said it's a bit better now, but still pretty bad.

So how is it by you?

I didn't get my tooth extracted.  The dentist wouldn't do it after reading the report from my cardiologist.  He said I had to go to the hospital because if something happened with my heart, I would be right there.  So life goes on.

This is a short post today.  I have so much to do.  We are cleaning out our house.  It hasn't been done in many years.  I am amazed at how much I have collected that I really don't need.  Or want.  Salvation Army is getting donations every week.

See you all later.

Kathy






7 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy. We don't have smoke from Canadian fires right now, but here in Utah, we have experienced terrible smoke from California wildfires. Not fun. I hope things go well whenever you end up getting your tooth extracted. Cleaning out a home is a big job. We have done that in preparation for our move and will be taking another load of things to donate this afternoon. I hope that you and Joe have a good weekend and that you air quality gets better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do no go out in that haze Kathy girl. It could hurt you. I have allergies and since the haze around here they are worse. Ours isn't as thick as yours seems to be. Take care. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have hardly anything here. The picture is from my sister who lives 100 miles north of me.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you don't have alot of smoke in your area. May have smoke can smell when you're outside. Tooth extraction is ok but it is no fun to do. I am slightly feeling better. Have a good weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't have much of the smoke but the sky & sun were horrible colors. And you could smell it. I had to go to the bank & wore a mask to be on the safe side & cut down on the smell.
    I understand about the cleaning out. It is incredible what we accumulate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, I hope the tooth that wasn't extracted isn't giving you much pain. We've had several days of the air quality alerts due to the smoke from the Canadian fires but I haven't really noticed it. Decluttering my house is an ongoing activity. Luckily I have a Goodwill only about a mile or two from my home so that's where my donations go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy. Sorry about the smoke. We had a lot when the California wildfires, but now it's just cloudy...wishing Summer would finally arrive.Such crazy weather...The pool looks inviting, but the weather says NO. We have been "downsizing". So many things we have accumlated over 62 years of marriage...time to get rid of a lot, and we are!! Some to the thrift store, some in the garbage and some ??????? HaHa
    Sorry about your tooth. My dearest deals with CHF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.