Friday, March 4, 2016

I'M SO TIRED FROM RUNNING AROUND

It seems all I do is run around these days.  Yesterday Joe and I decided to check out that Hissho Sushi place that I found.  We had eaten there when we were stuck in the airport in Charlotte, NC and I found a place about 16 miles from here.  Well...

It turned out that it wasn't a restaurant at all.  Just a place in a Giant grocery store that sold the sushi.  What a disappointment!  But we bought some and brought it home for dinner.  It was good, but not as good as what we had before.  *sigh*  Now we are in search of the perfect Japanese restaurant.


This morning I took Joe to the doctor.  He has yet another upper respiratory infection.  The doctor is not giving him more antibiotics.  He is just treating the symptoms now and seeing if his body can fight this off.  He has a new infection every two weeks or so year round.  It's really hard for him.  I used to think I was bringing germs home from work to him.  But now I'm not working and he's still getting sick.

After we left there, we headed to Country Club to have lunch.  I got a burger that was really good.  Joe got his whitefish platter.  We did not have any lactace with us.  We had used it all up when we were in Tennessee and I hadn't replaced any in my purse, so we took our chances.  But as we left there we headed to Acme to see if we could find any and take it right away.

We were a half hour early for Joe's eye doctor appointment.  But since Acme is in the same shopping center as Eye Options, we just went over there thinking we'd just sit and wait in the office.  But... they took him in right away.


 While he was being examined I decided to get a second pair of glasses since I am forever losing mine or breaking them.  I also wanted to have a little fancier frames for when I dress up.  I got a pretty pair of pink wire rims.  I am very hard on my glasses.  The ones I am wearing now were bent and the earstems were loose.  So they fixed those.  Wire frames always get bent up with me.  But these are really pretty so I will try to not mess them up.

I am tired.  Very, very tired.  My back hurts, my legs hurt, my feet hurt.  I think I am getting old.

There is so much cleaning to do in this house.  I am discouraged.  I want to get it cleaned up to have friends over for Easter dinner so I have to get a move on.

But not tonight.  It's time to go to sleep.  Good night everyone.


Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a break that Can't wait to see the new glasses. Joe was taken right in. I'm hard on glasses too. You really did a lot of running around! Sorry to hear about Joe's respiratory infection. Hope his body can get rid of it.Have a beautiful day! woof

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good weekend and get some rest! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I know what you are saying...some times it run-run-run. I like to space things out if I can. Hope Joe gets better. Maybe it's something already in your home that is making him have infections.Did the drs. ever say? I wish you both well. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.