Wednesday, March 18, 2015

MARCH JULEP

I had quite a time with my Julep order this month.  I usually get it around the 5th of the month.  But it didn't show up.  I had changed my credit card number and thought maybe that was it.  But I kept getting the message that it was sent.  Finally I saw that it had gone to the wrong address in Philadelphia and had been sent back to the shipping center in Ohio.  Uh...  hello?  How about just sending it back to Philly's main post office to be resorted and moved on to the correct address?

Once it got back to the shipping center it was relabeled and sent out again.  I got it on the 13th.  Finally!

I got some cool stuff as usual.  There is an eyeliner, lip liner, and a beautiful lipstick.  The picture does not do it justice.  There were also two rolls of Smarties.  I love how they give me treats each month.


And here is my nail polish choice for this month.  It's sort of blue-green and is called Casey.  I didn't think I would like it, but I do.  I don't think it's for everyone though.



So that's it for right now.  Just got back from Bible Study and it's late so I have to run.  Until later....

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a 'lucky' (13th) Friday delivery for you! I agree. When I get something for the wrong address,I just drop it back in the nearest mailbox.How hard is that? I like the color of the lipstick.It is so special to get a 'sweet treat' each month.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.