Sunday, May 6, 2012

THE DAY BEFORE THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

What a lazy Sunday I am having.  I have SO much to do and here I sit watching TV and surfing the web.  I am just so tired all the time so I guess I need some down time.

Church was good this morning.  Pastor Justin spoke on Acts 8 where Philip explains Isaiah to the Ethiopian eunuch.  Really made me think about who I talk to.  Or rather who I should be talking to.

After the service we had a business meeting to elect officers.  Joe was re-elected to be an Elder for another three years.  Yea.

Then we went out to lunch with our friends Bud and Karen.  They are going to go to Ocean City, NJ with us in a couple of weeks.  We really love their company so this should be a lot of fun.  I like being on the beach a lot more than Joe does and Karen loves the beach more than Bud.  So at least part of the time it's going to be a boy/girl separation.  The guys can walk the boards while the girls soak up the rays.  We all know different restaurants, so we will be showing each other our favorite places.  

Two weeks from today we will be going down the shore.  I can't wait.  I just have to get through the next two weeks at work.  When we get back from the shore it will be a few days and Memorial Day weekend will be here.  The summer is beginning for real!

1 comment:

  1. I know, aren't you so excited for summer! I sure am :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.