Monday, March 26, 2012

IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY

There's really not much going on here.  It got COLD again.  REALLY cold.  The wind chill is supposed to be in the teens tonight.  What happened to that 80 degree weather we were having last week?  Come back!!

My friend, Donna, came into the library today and we went to lunch at Arby's.  I like their roast beef sandwich.  Unfortunately I hit a lot of traffic on the way back and was late getting back to work.  Oops.  My boss looked at me, but didn't say anything.  Whew!

For any of you that are mothers with young children, you might enjoy my niece's new blog -- Have Baby Will Diaper.  You can find the link on the side of this blog.  Heidi is such a good writer, besides being a sweet girl.  Not prejudiced, am I?  I think you will enjoy it.

Also, I changed the blurb under my picture -- the "about me" section.  I like it a lot better.  When I wrote the first one I had no idea what I was doing or where this blog was going.  I thought only my family would see it and they wouldn't care because they knew who I was.  Boy was I wrong.  Although I don't have hundreds of followers, I have over 6,000 hits.  That's kind of impressive!
 
We found out today that our next-door neighbors are moving.  They were not the greatest (or friendliest) neighbors we have had, but at least they did not give us any trouble.  We are uneasy about who will move in.  Hopefully someone nice -- someone without a large, noisy car, drug or alcohol problem, etc.

Back to my cleaning.  I have a lot to do tonight.  Well, I will do as much as I can.  I'm really tired, so don't know how much will actually get done.  Maybe a nap first....

3 comments:

  1. It's always unsettling when you are expecting a change...new neighbor. Start praying for the perfect neighbor. And remember, God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Chris, that is exactly what we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The temps here have cooled a bit but it's still far from cold. Hope your sunshine and warm weather returns soon!

    New neighbors can be scary. Hoping you all get the perfect set of neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.