Saturday, March 24, 2012

IT'S A BETTER DAY TODAY

It was so nice to spend the day at home today.  Of course, now the nice weather is gone and it's cold, cloudy and rainy.  But I'm not at work, so there is always a good side.

I had plans to get so much done today, but I ended up sleeping and didn't get as much done as I expected.  However, I did get the shamrock light taken out of the front window and the Easter egg light put in.  About time, isn't it since Easter is only 2 weeks away.  I got some wash done, the dishes and changed the flowers in the pot outside of my front door.  I have silk flowers that I put outside because real ones always die (not enough sun).  I took in the poinsettias and put out the lilies.  I'm still going to do some more this evening, but I'm not going to overdo it and hurt my back.  I do NOT want to go through that again.  It just started feeling OK a couple of days ago.

I have to go.  Joe just bought me a vanilla ice cream cone from the Mr. Softee truck and I want to eat it before it melts.  See you tomorrow with pictures of my garden.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see a pic of the Easter light! Sounds lovely!!

    Hope you enjoyed that ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's only 2 weeks till Easter. I hope the wether gets nice again. Rich is just doing our lights today.We just took the Easter things down from the atic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shew, Easter is right upon us! I wanted to make an Easter tree with my kiddos and have yet to do it. I better get busy if I'm going to get it done.

    Glad you had a better day. Anyday with icecream is a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.