Monday, March 12, 2012

I OWE, I OWE, SO OFF TO WORK I GO

I went back to work today.  I don't think I really should have because I was in a LOT of pain.  It wasn't too bad until I got on the front desk and had to stand for most of the hour.

We had four LAs in today, so I put myself on only once, the first hour.  However, we got a call to send someone to the McPherson Square Branch.  It was my turn to go, but I said I just was not able to, so Bob went.  Marquita was in for only a half of a day, so I ended up being on the front desk for 2 1/2 hours.  Usually this would not bother me at all, but today it was rough.  But thank you so much, Bob, for going so I didn't have to!  I really owe you one.

Two of my friends came to see me at work.  They were both worried about me and wanted to see how I was doing.  Aww.  That was so nice of them.  And I am doing better every day.  I think by the end of the week I will be back to myself.
 
I laid down for 1 1/2 hours when I got home from work and now I am feeling much better. When I got up I made fried rice and potstickers for dinner.  It was good.

The sunrise this morning was so beautiful.  I'm going to end with some pictures to show you that morning in Philadelphia is a beautiful thing.






2 comments:

  1. Glad you felt better after work. Hope you are doing much better.
    What would we do without friends?

    Keep those sunrise pictures coming - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shew, don't push yourself too hard Kathy. You definitely want to keep improving, not move backward. I'm glad your nap helped though and your feeling some better!!!

    Beautiful pics too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.