Friday, March 30, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

Everywhere I look around here it reminds me of Easter.  On Wednesday we had an Easter egg hunt at the library.  The two librarians filled plastic eggs with some Hershey kisses, peanut butter eggs, jelly beans and four of them had a blue ticket that entitled the finder to a free book.  The kids loved it.  All of them found at least two eggs.

Yesterday the afterschool leader, Miss Joan, helped them to make Easter bonnets.  They took a really strong paper plate, cut the center out, and attached a super strong paper bowl upside down on it to make a hat.  Then they decorated it with feathers, ribbons, crepe paper, flowers, beads, sequins, etc.  They turned out really nice.


At my house the Easter egg light is up and lit and I bought a new little Easter bunny for the front door.



Now I just have to get the inside cleaned up and the bunnies put out.

The yard is looking like Easter too with all the tulips, daffodils and hyacinths.  And the smell!  I'm so glad Spring is finally here.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like Spring & Easter has arrived your way. I love Easter egg hunts. I bet the kiddos had a blast! Those hats are adorable. Your library does so much. Our local library is offering story time to kids my son's age. I've been thinking about checking in on it. Beautiful flowers & decor.

    Hope you enjoy your Spring Weekend dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers came up really nice. Where did you get your egg in the window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marion, I got it at Wal-Mart about 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windows are beautiful! same with your flowers.You really know how to capture the picture.
    the kids did a great job on the bonnets. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.