Sunday, October 27, 2024

CATCHING UP WITH SEPTEMBER

 Hello, friends.  Hope you enjoyed seeing all of the pictures yesterday from August.  So today I thought I would share the ones from September.  Here goes.

The beginning of the month my brother and sister came to help me with the kitchen.  They did so much cleaning out of things and even helped me by building the pantry.  A much bigger job than anticipated.  We thought it would take about 30 to 45 minutes and it ended up taking over three hours.  There is no way I could have done it myself.  There were over 35 steps to putting it together and hundreds of pieces.  But they did it!  It is so great to have more space to put things.  The first picture is a fuzzy one of Larry, the second one of Elaine.  They both worked so hard.


And here is the finished product.  I even made Joe a coffee bar on it.  It doesn't look big but holds a lot!



Isn't this a beautiful picture?  I wish I knew where it was.  I found it on my camera, but don't remember taking it.  If anyone can tell me, please do.



A nice picture of Joe sitting in our one and only chair.



Here is the finished window all put back together from being broken.  Ray did a great job.



On September 16th Joe and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary.  We went to East Coast Wings and Grill for lunch.  We hadn't been there in awhile.  Everything was so good.  Joe got a burger and fries.  Their burgers are HUGE!


I had bone-in wings with golden honey barbecue sauce and fries.  So good.



I was so full that I couldn't even finish mine.  But Joe wanted a chocolate shake for dessert.  He was one happy camper.



And that's it for September.  I'll be back soon with October's photos.  Have a wonderful day!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! Looks like September was a good month for you. I love your anniversary lunch! Glad you are making progress on unpacking and settling in. That's a great pantry/coffee bar. I hope things are going well. It's so good to see you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.