Monday, March 28, 2022

FLOWERS

 I love getting flowers.  And Joe knows that I love it.  The other day he came home from running an errand with a big bouquet for me.


You can sort of see the pretty golden vase I put them into.

This was my favorite flower of all of them.  So pretty!


But there were lots of other pretty flowers too.  Carnations, freesia, and some others that I don't know what their names are.  It doesn't matter because they are all beautiful.






It is going down to 26*F overnight around here.  (around -3*C).  My tulips and daffodils are up, but not blooming.  I'm afraid that may be the end of them and I won't have any flowers this year.  The weather is crazy though because on Thursday it will be around 74*F (23*C).

It just turned midnight so this is going to be a short post tonight.  I have to teach in the morning so it's to bed for me.  Have a good week everyone.

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty! I agree that the two colored one is really different. I wish I knew all the names! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy. The flowers are beautiful. My husband also brings me flowers from time to time and I love it! Hope you have a great day and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so pretty and it is so sweet your hubby brings them to you. The weather is crazy here too - freezing one day and hot the next. Hope it doesnt kill the outside flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe did well with the flower selection in that surprise bouquet, Kathy. It's too bad that the dip in temps may kill off the flowers not yet in bloom outdoors. Our weather is cold here as well. It's not quite 10 a.m. and 25 degrees outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. So the weather is crazy everywhere not just here. Is there any way you can cover your flowers? Maybe they are close enough to the house to be safe. Joe was so loving and thoughtful to bless you with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful of Joe to spoil you with those beautiful blooms. He's a keeper :)
    Enjoy !
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are beautiful! Lucky you =)
    Hoping the warm weather soon returns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.