Saturday, September 24, 2016

WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY



Hello, Piglet!  Happy fall to you!  Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having.

I woke up this morning to the sound of a jackhammer.  Several in fact.  How would you like to wake up to the sound of the street next to you being torn up to put in new sewer pipes?


It was not fun.  They were there yesterday too.  Our street has been dug up for weeks now.  I hope it doesn't last too much longer.




It was so early that I actually watched the sun come up while they were working.


It was a lazy day for me.  I didn't sleep well so I really didn't get going until around noon.  And now I'm ready for bed again.  But I have some things to do first.

I got another gift from Joe.  When he found out the first cutting board was a tray, he bought me three more.  And then another one which I didn't photo.  Joe!  You broke only one cutting board.  You really didn't have to buy me five to replace it.  But I love them.


I've got to go get ready for tomorrow.  It seems as if the weeks just fly by.  Busy week next week too.

Until later...

Kathy
Sunrise:  6:50 a.m.
Sunset:  6:58 p.m.
12 hours and 8 minutes of daylight
Temperature: 76*/63*

2 comments:

  1. How convenient that they are different sizes. You never know which size you'll need.
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new cutting boards. I think mine or similar and you can use both side. The back will be flat and good for some things. Have a beautiful Sunday sweet lady. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.