Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WEDNESDAY OF MY SPECIAL WEEK


It's the middle of my special anniversary week.  And it started out so nice with Joe cooking me breakfast!  He made my favorite -- at least the way he makes it -- scrambled eggs.


He also made bacon and added some applesauce.  It was so good!


I was feeling pretty good today so I got a load of wash in and hung on the line, did all the dishes, and cleaned off the end table.  The poor end table.  It's where everything gets dumped because it's right inside the door.  I got a large bag of recycling off of it.  How do these things pile up so quickly?

I also scrubbed the stove and put out my cute little pumpkin spoon holder.


We have one more week of summer and I am going to enjoy it, but I don't want to have to decorate everything at once, so little by little things are going out.

Gotta get some sleep now.  Tomorrow is another busy day.  Cleaning and meeting with my new boss to get the bulletins set up for Sunday.  And hopefully some more pictures of fall decorations for you.

Until later...

Kathy

 
Sunrise:  6:40 a.m.
Sunset:  7:10 p.m.
12 hours and 30 minutes of daylight
Temperature:  High 92, Low 64

4 comments:

  1. Breakfast looks yummy! I like the spoon holder.It's a nice accent. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The breakfast really was yummy. I love Joe's eggs.

      Delete
  2. I put out a few Fall touches here and there in the beginning of September. Done...I like that it can stay till December! Your spoon holder is cute!
    Enjoy this nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congratulations on Anniversary!
    I like how you celebrate ALL week long.
    It's fun to do special touches for each other during your special week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.