Friday, November 7, 2014

A FRIDAY VIEW AND THE NOVEMBER PHOTO CHALLENGE #7 -- FRIEND

I enjoyed having a day off from work even though I have to go in tomorrow.  I was able to just relax.  I went to the doctor this morning and got a very good report.  There is one medication I no longer need to take.  That's wonderful!  And my thyroid is exactly where it should be so we have the perfect dosage of that medication.  My liver is back functioning perfectly and my kidneys are almost perfect (which they probably will be now that I'm not taking that one drug).

I'm doing sort of a double post today.  For your Friday view, I wanted to show you these beautiful cloud pictures I took today.  The sky was awesome!  You know I love those clouds.



For the photo challenge the topic was "friend".  I really had a hard time with this one until I saw our friend, Paul, who is also our mailman.  I was sitting in the car when he was walking up the street and was able to get this shot of him.  He's a great guy and we are so fortunate to have him as our letter carrier.


I'm linking up with Kati at Kati's Little Corner of the World for the November photo challenge. 

Kathy
---------------------------------------------
 Cloudy/windy
High:  53 degrees (8 degrees below average)
Low:  39 degrees (1 degree above average)
Sunrise:  6:36 a.m.
Sunset:  4:51 p.m.
10 hours and 15 minutes of daylight  

5 comments:

  1. LOVE those cloud photos! You really captured the dark with the blue peeking out...how artistic. It makes me think of those dark times in my life, not realizing the 'blue' (clear) skies of God are still there.
    I'm ecstatic over the doctor's news! How wonderful! I'm so happy for you.
    Bundle up today,kinda chilly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures of clouds. They are never the same and once gone will never exist again.

      Delete
  2. Kathy, I love our mail carrier too. She keeps me in touch with the world....especially in winter. Love the clouds. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear you are doing great and off one med. Prescription drugs help with one thing and have a tendency to ruin other things. So happy for you. You have a nice looking mail carrier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He and his wife go to the church where I used to attend. They are good friends to us.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.