Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feeling better

I finally got a good night's sleep last night and woke this morning feeling much better.  I slept a lot during the day yesterday too, so I think my body finally got caught up.  I am still having some problems breathing, so I really have to get in line with my breathing exercises.

My appetite is coming back, too.  I know that must be a good thing.  Joe has been taking regular food and pureeing it for me in the food processor.  It's way better than baby food.

Joe put the car in the garage yesterday.  They were not able to fix it, but confirmed there is a problem with the transmission.  We now have an appointment with Northeast Transmissions for Friday morning.  Hopefully it will not cost a lot because we are broke.  : (

The mail just came and in it is the Family Medical Leave form my surgeon has to fill out and fax back to Human Resources.  There are 4 full pages she has to fill out and I have a feeling it will not be a welcome task for her.  But I need her to do it

My sister and I put up the Christmas tree on Monday.  Because a lot of our stuff was destroyed in the basement flood earlier this year, Joe and I decided to just buy some new stuff at Target and decorate our tree in aqua and silver.  It turned out beautiful.


Our beautiful tree.  It looks so Victorian.


Proof that I really made it through the surgery.  Although 30 lbs lighter than I was.


Our beautiful front window.  Another help from my sister.


We put the nativity we got in Lancaster under the tree.


The jingle bell wreath I got in Kitchen Kettle 4 years ago.  I love this wreath.


Sorry about the TV tray in the way.  The living room decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.