Friday, December 24, 2010

A Visit

Last night I got a call from my co-worker asking if she and a couple of others from work could stop over.  I said sure, but to ignore the house because I've been too sick to clean up much. It turns out the librarian, Jerry, and two of the library assistants, Donna and Diane, came.  They stood outside and caroled to me and Joe and then came in.  They had a huge, beautiful bouquet of flowers for me.  We sat around and talked for a couple of hours.  It was so good to see them again and to catch up on what's been going on at work.  Diane even brought over a book she thought I would like to read.  What good friends.  I don't miss the job, but I do miss the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.